Have you ever visited the H&M site?
The best part of the site is called Fashion Studio, and it’s a tool that helps you styling your look using a very wide range of items from the collection. What I like is that it’s not the usual “upload your photo” tool, you just see how the model looks like. Also, it’s a good lesson for fast fashion, very much in line with H&M as a brand to have a styling tool available to mix and match the collection.
What I don’t like is the fact that there is no ecommerce attached. The Fashion Studio does a great job in building purchase desire, and then it leaves you disappointed. And you know that it isn’t really easy to find the items you want in the closest H&M store…
Here is how it works:
1. Click either women or men fashion.
2. Choose from 10 possible models (see picture).
3. Choose from more than 300 styling items from the latest collections!
4. Combine to find your perfect outfits or create something totally crazy!
5. Best function: Layering is possible! Choose “wear over/under skirt” etc.
6. Save or start over again until you are contend.
7. Share your ideas and looks!
Leave a comment
No comments yet.